Friday, November 7, 2008

Hujan di Malam Sabtu

lagi punya mainan baru nih, namanya jango ^_^
Sekarang juga lagi nulis sambil ditemenin si jango.
Dia lagi nyanyiin lagunya John Mayer, Stop the Train :
No I'm not color blind
I know the world is black and white
I try to keep an open mind
But I just can't sleep on this tonight
Stop this train
I want to get off
And go home again
I can't take the speed it's moving in
I know I can't
But honestly, won't someone stop this train?
Don't know how else to say it
I don't want to see my parents go
One generation's length away
From fighting life out on my own
So scared of getting older
I'm only good at being young
So I play the numbers game
To find a way to say that life has just begun
Had a talk with my old man
Said "help me understand"
He said "turn sixty-eight"
"You'll renegotitate"
"Don't stop this train
Don't for a minute change the place you're in
And don't think I couldn't ever understand
I tried my hand
John, honestly we'll never stop this train"
Once in a while, when it's good
It'll feel like it should
And they're all still around
And you're still safe and sound
And you don't miss a thing
Til you cry when you're driving away in the dark
Singing
Stop this train I want to get off
And go home again
I can't take the speed it's moving in
I know I can't
Cause now I see
I'll never stop this train
Ketika aku bilang waktu berlalu cepat sekali ya, ternyata memang waktu itu berlari.
Kadang terlalu cepat sampai gak kelihatan kapan lewatnya. Tau-tau dia sudah 10 putaran sementara aku masih 3 putaran...Emang jogging keliling sabuga?! hehehehe...
But, it is!
Sebelum aku mulai melakukan hal-hal lain yang sudah mulai direncanakan minggu-minggu kemaren, tiba-tiba suamiku tercinta bilang, " Looks like we're leaving the town again, dear..."
Tiba-tiba dia sudah kembali bertugas di Balikpapan terhitung mulai pertengahan bulan ini.
Kita bahkan belum ke Curug Nangka di Sentul, atau ke Gunung Gede.
Atau jalan-jalan ma Mbak Neneng dan Una.
Atau gathering KMPA.
And now, Sheryl crow's If It Makes You Happy...
We've been far, far away from here
Put on a poncho, played for mosquitos
And everywhere in between
Well, okay we get along
So what if right now everything's wrong
if it makes you happy
i can't be that bad
if it makes you happy
then why the hell are you look so sad?
Jadi, suamiku sayang...I guess if it makes you happy, we'll follow you everywhere ^_^
Lucu juga, tadinya aku dah gak sabar mau keluar dari Jakarta.
tapi begitu bisa keluar tidak sepenuhnya merasa senang.
What do I feel?
Don't know...

No comments: