Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I do miss you tonite

5 minutes before midnight, and i'm still awake.

Beberapa hari ini Damar dan Dimas sakit.
Flu, batuk, ditambah demam buat Dimas.
Paling sedih memeluk Dimas yang badannya hangat karena sakit :(
Barusan dia tertidur.

And still, i cannot sleep.
Listening to some music, and wondering.
About nothing.

Hanya menunggu ngantuk datang.
Hanya memikirkan sesuatu yang jauh. People, places, and the stars...

Kapan terakhir aku melihat bintang ya...
I used to love watching the sky at night time.
Dan di gunung,
di gunung bintang selalu terlihat lebih banyak dan terang, lebih dekat.
Sehingga dinginnya udara gunung tidak terasa saat aku memandang langit.
Di umurku yang 28 tahun ini, kenapa aku jarang melihat bintang?

Hhhhhh (sigh mode : ON, hehehe...)
I miss my dad (miss you soooo much, pah...)
I miss my mom.
I kinda miss my childhood...where i could be whoever i wanted to be.
I miss my friends.
I miss the mountain...
I miss the stars.

I miss them...those stars, those people, those places.
And i'll be thinking about them before i close my eyes every night.
or everytime i stare at the rain
and everytime i watch the colour of the evening sky...

Be brave, Nin...jangan ngelangut terus!

(Lonestar by Norah Jones)
Lonestar where are you out tonight?
This feeling I'm trying to fight
It's dark and I think that I would give anything
For you to shine down on me

How far you are I just don't know
The distance I'm willing to go
I pick up a stone that I cast to the sky
Hoping for some kind of sign

No comments: